Re: DODGE WINS

From: Mark (Gilpin.MCKnospam@lycos.com)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 20:40:14 EST

I'm glad to see Dodge doing so good, it's just too bad Marlin belives the
rules don't apply to him. Working on the car under red flag, speeding on pit
road, passing under the yellow line at Daytona, (he's so lucky the yellow
was out). Dodge out front is cool, but that cat is using up his nine lives
pretty fast. I hope he dosen't end up giving Dodge a black eye.

Mark