Re: Re: DODGE WINS

From: Paul Macey (pmacey@ans.net)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 08:12:35 EST

On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, Mark wrote:

> I'm glad to see Dodge doing so good, it's just too bad Marlin belives the
> rules don't apply to him. Working on the car under red flag, speeding on pit
> road, passing under the yellow line at Daytona, (he's so lucky the yellow
> was out). Dodge out front is cool, but that cat is using up his nine lives
> pretty fast. I hope he dosen't end up giving Dodge a black eye.
>
> Mark

I agree 100%

I'm glad to see Dodge winning but Marlin has no right B&M that he should
be up 3 wins:

1)Daytona - he did Nascar a favor by getting out of his car during the red
flag, he was gonna get a penalty or black flagged for passing (punting)
Gordon under the yellow line and advancing his position, Nascar just
couldn't figure out when and how to make the CALL, so Marlin ended up
helping them out

2)Rockingham - Where is written that he would have caught the #17 in a
shootout had the race not finished under yellow...he was assumming too
much.

Regardless...GO DODGE!