RE: Re: NV3500 Troubles Continue

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 08:31:59 EST

Tony,
Yeah, I've thought about it. I'm going to ask the dealership if they would
consider this. The only thing that doesn't thrill me is the additional
90lbs in case weight. Guess that would be a small price to pay for
reliability. I'll see what they say. My service writer was off yesterday,
so I'll be calling them in about 30min to an hour.
Rich