Re: The Curse... taken to a new level....

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 11:17:13 EST

Well Tom,

When you're plowing snow, caffeine should be your best friend, or stuff like
this happens WAY too often!!!
When i was plowin, i had a similar "backing up incident".... i hit a fire
hydrant. Happily only damaged the bumper of my truck a little, and the
hydrant didn't burst or anything. It would have really sucked to have a
street flooded in the middle of winter, and me responsible to dump a ton of
salt to clear it up.....

But at least it snowed and you made some more cash!!!

The Adam Blaster
(Waiting patiently for the pics to come out) :)