RE: Yo bernd

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 22:45:40 EST

Greg,

We've been frantically trying to get the shop all in 100% working order.
The phone jacks finally were installed on the walls yesterday afternoon
but they messed up on the DSL service...they're coming back tomorrow to
fix that. (Man, you wouldn't believe the "issues" we've been through in
the last two weeks to get this place open...it's a 100% brand new
shop/building.)

Give me a call tomorrow AM after 9 at the shop: (512) 989-9634. Either
Tom or myself will be answering the phones and filling a bunch of
delayed orders.

- Bernd