Re: Tranny Shop Rec in Toronto? was ( Re: Clutch gone in

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 15:43:06 EST

At 11:40 AM 3/6/02 -0800, you wrote:
>Couldn't find anything in Burlington?
>I'm in Milton, so if you could drive to the other end of TO,
>I guess I can too. Rob S.

Rob

I guess it depends on what you need to have done. In my case,
what with the racing, I wanted to find, if I could, mechanics who
worked on race cars. Most, if not all, of their mechanics
race themselves and the place was recommended to me by a friend.
The drive is a pain but I decided to use the hwy 407 toll
which made life a lot easier.

There is a Mr. Transmission franchise that was also recommended
which had a person who knew/worked on mopar trannies .
It's across from Taylor Dodge in Stoney Creek.

Bob