Re: Starting Problem?

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 16:08:57 EST

Yes you can test it w/a voltmeter. From memory, fully closed throttle blades
should give around a 0.5V reading and fully opened should give around 4.5V.
There are several posts in the archives - a search w/words "TPS" and "voltage"
should dig them up. Also remember that there are 3 wires going into the TPS - 1
supplies the input voltage of around 5.0V, 1 is grounded at 0.0V and the other 1
is the output signal that you will be checking.

Hope this helps - Latr,

Shane