Re: Re: Re: Odd running conditions attn: wes

From: wes weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 18:39:45 EST

Well it just seems that after like 3000 rpms it still increases rpms, but
doesnt increase power at all... I mean it seems I did get better performance
out of the 3923's but at the same time, it didnt run nearly as good as it is
right now... I would say even with a good sized intake, my truck runs
sluggish at best... and pings like a SOB

Wes