Re: Re: Odd running conditions attn: wes

From: Jerry Lee (jerry.429@charter.net)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 18:24:13 EST

Wes I have a problem with my 3.9L also. At 3000rpm it goes flat. It was just
tuned up with, I believe Champion RC12 plugs. That's what came out of it.
What does your 3.9 do after 2500/3000 revs?
Does it fall flat? (Won't accel any more?)
Just wondering if we have the same problem. Mine started after it was tuned
up last week.
Jerry Lee
1998 Dakota Regular Cab Deep Amethyst
3.9L 5 spd. Tonneau Cover (soft)