Re: Clutch gone in 32K

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 22:42:07 EST

I dunno about the NV3500, but my Dad's Stratus five-speed is fully
synchronized, first, reverse and all. First should be anyway, reverse
sometimes isn't. I've never had trouble getting the Strat into the "go
gears", and I think Dodge would follow a trend with all of their trannies,
since they're all made by New Venture (Dad's is an NV-T350).
If I'm not mistaken, someone's writing you a bill of goods..
Someone, please, correct me if I'm wrong about the syncro thing :-)
Later,
Jon
jonsdak@midmaine.com
The Dodge Diesel Website
http://www.dieseldodge.com
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L V6, 42RE, 3.92:1 8.75 axle, "BackRack"
Headache Rack, Dodge Motorsports decals, steering wheel cover, and front
license plate, diamond-plate bedrail covers, Lund VentVisors, Lund BugShield