Re: Re:So i went wheelin...........

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 20:04:50 EST

Well, jumping into the mud pit up to my shins was nothing to my buddy
jumping into near-freezing water up to his waist!!! Yikes!!!
You should have seen the current, we hooked up the first strap, and it went
in the water, i had to haul like hell just to get it above the surface!!!
(That was by hand, not with my Dak.) hehehehe

And glad i could entertain you all a little!! :)

The Adam Blaster