Re: DML:re max tire size on gen3 dakota

From: AlexReed (alexreed@charter.net)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 22:47:20 EST

Its funny, I have been looking for a set of 17's I like, but not sure
about the width. Im running the stock 15*8's on 255/60 tires and want to
keep the same basic look just with larger rims. I do have one other
question, I plan of replacing the rotors, if I go with a set of 17 rims,
what and where can I get some larger rotors the will bolt in. Thanks.

Xander