general questions

From: JHwk1Fan@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 23:26:03 EST

Hey Y'all,

Got a couple of questions. Sorry this is so long, but I am trying to convert
to mopar after many years of working on GM vehicles...by the way, I have a
'99 CC 3.9 V6, 4x2

1) on cold mornings, even after letting it warm up for around 15 min, the
dak makes a strange noise when i shift it into gear. Its almost like a
growling noise. Has anyone else experienced this, or know what it is, or am
I just awakening the beast.

2) I am to the point that I need to change the plugs on my GenIII 3.9 V6. I
work at O'Reilly Auto Parts, so i know that the replacement is a Autolite
5224. I am going with the double platinums. I hear that a couple of the
plugs can be a bear to get to. Does anyone have any suggestions on making
the job easier? And does anyone have any experience with the double
platinums?

3) My last question is a revisit from a couple of months ago. I am going to
get some fender flares for my truck. I have seen two types, but I am not
sure where to pick them up. As I recall, someone said there was a dodge
dealer that gives us a break for the DML. Does anyone have a part number for
the flares?

Thanks for all the help, I know I will get lots of response...I have been
amazed at the amount of new info I have picked up since I joined the list.

God Bless,
Darin (jhwk1fan@aol.com)
Psalms 19:14