RE: general questions

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 23:59:56 EST

1) Where's the growling coming from? Some Daks have noisy rear ends.

2) You may find that the platinums, both single and double, don't work well
with the Dak magnum engines. Most prefer Autolite 3923's. It's one step
colder and doesn't extend as far into the cylinder. To make the job easier,
get air tools.

3) Don't have part #'s. They're different for each color when you order
from Dodge. They're color coded to match your truck color. Don't know
where you live....if you're in Southern California you can go to Fullerton
Dodge. If you're in the Midwest or anywhere else for that matter, you can
go to www.kollerdodge.com .

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD