Re: Re: MegaSquirt (question about Harley parts)

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 09:00:57 EST

smoseley@ix.netcom.com writes:

> S&S is the shiznit as far as aftermaket performance parts on Harley's
> goes. They make entire engines to replace existing V-Twin motors.
> We're talking dragbike stuff more or less.

Yes, I know this. My question was about the particular carb you own.
They have historically designated their carbs with letters such as the S&S
"B", "E", or "G" for instance. I was just curious about the "super 30" you
have.

Dak content: wonder if my

> stretched Dyna will fit the bed of my '93 CC - maybe w/the tailgate
> down.

That's possible. Want to hear a funny about the Ford F150 Harley Davidson
truck?
It has a six foot bed. Baaawaaaahaaaaahaaaa. That's ferd engineering for ya.