Re: MegaSquirt (question about Harley parts)

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 09:32:16 EST

It is an "E" series. The documentation and parts have the "Super 30"
designation on them - dunno for sure - am pretty new to the Harley scene. BTW -
the carb is less than 6 months old also. That is pretty funny about the Ford HD
gimmick-truck. I worked for a client whose IT manager drove one. It stayed in
the shop more than the parking lot. Think he paid about 35-38K for it too.
What a joke. It was quite a dog as well. My IndyRam pulled him about 6 car
lengths in the eighth mile - I could have put the cruise control on at that
point 8).

Latr,

Shane