RE: Lakewood traction bars?

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 23:44:25 EST

don't get the Lakewood bars! got em and they only make the hopping 10 times
worse! Some people love the caltrac bars while others don't! I still am
undecided about the whole thing. Competition engineering make some very
similar (get through jegs) but not worth the money...if you are going to get
them then get the caltrac bars....much nicer! another good one is the
roadmaster. I have not heard any bad stuff yet! I will probably go with
those...

Tim Althoff
99 RC Dak w/ V6 5-speed
http://go.to/yllwdkta