Re: RE: So i went wheelin...........

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 01:25:28 EST

I know, i know, i know, i know..........
It's really crazy, cause i forgot to grab my camera on the way out of the
house, and remembered at some point when i was on the 401, big surprise....
Then i asked my friend the day before we went wheelin if he had a camera,
and he said he did, but of course we forgot to take it.....
Then when we met Tass at that gas station before hitting the trails, there
was a variety store right there, and i still didn't think to just buy a
disposable. (My usual method)
And Tass forgot his camera too....

That's like 5 different times that we forgot...... God......
I think when i hit Costco tomorrow to get the oil changed, i'll just buy a
pack of 5 disposables, and hide them in various places in my truck. hehehe
That will be the only way to assure that i have a camera with me at all
times!!!
I like having one around though, i always seem to see some weird stuff....

The Adam Blaster