Re:Back after 1yr, new camshaft and lifters

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 19:45:32 EST

Welcome back Travis! Was that a Mopar roller rocker that let
go or a stocker? Good luck on the new job.

George

From: Travis Sawyer <tsawyer@watercove.com wrote:
Greetings DML:

After changing jobs and being busy beyond all belief I'm back on the dml.

Recently my truck started running rather poorly, so I changed plugs, cap &
rotor,
and wires. It ran better, but not much.

I brought it into the local mech. (not a dealer ;) and learned that one of
my rockers
decided to let go. It took the lifter and subsequently the cam shaft (No 2
cyl).

So, 2k later, I get to pick my '97 5.2l CC 4x4 sport up and hopefully throw
another
100k miles on it.

Great to be back,
Travis Sawyer