Brakes question

From: Art DiRamio (ADiRamio@opensolutions.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 08:03:40 EST

I have a 2001 QC 4x4 with rear wheel ABS only with 5000 miles. Hopped in to
run some errands on Saturday and heard a dull clicking sound when I hit the
brakes. When I press the pedal, I hear the click. It sounds like a switch,
but it definitely sounds like it is coming from inside the cab.

The brakes are all working fine (tested in an empty parking lot), ABS
included. The brake lights are working properly.

I have an appointment at the dealer this afternoon, but wanted to hit the
DML first for ideas...

Thanks,
Art DiRamio
'01 Patriot Blue QC Sport+