Re: Front wheel bearings for 97+ 2WD ???

From: Jerry Lee (jerry.429@charter.net)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 09:18:29 EST

Jim: I believe that your 97 has the same kind as my 98. They are a throwaway
design and have to be replaced when bad. I priced them at the DC dealer when
I replaced my brake pads, and the price was $175.00 per side. Includes hub
and bearing assembly.
Jerry Lee
1998 Dakota Regular Cab Deep Amethyst
3.9L 5 spd. Tonneau Cover (soft)