Re: question about Harley parts (S&S carb)

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 09:42:00 EST

Hemipower,

I looked over the S&S a little more over the weekend (7.5 hr ride on Fri and 10hr
ride on Sun = 1 tired SOB!). The carb I have is a Super "E". Not sure where I got
the 30. After doing so much riding this weekend, when I drove my truck in to work
this morning - it felt really weird. I felt like a pansy w/the heater blowing on my
feet. When attempting to change lanes I thought dam this is dangerous - all these
blind spots and all 8). Felt like riding in a cage. The torque of the Mopar 360
was nice tho.

Latr,

Shane