Re: Front wheel bearings for 97+ 2WD ???

From: ttroidl@bluefrognet.net
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 10:54:49 EST

The bearings are a sealed type, NO grease packing....

I had asked the dealer about torque on the Nuts, they told me "just tighten
them" guess they didn't feel like looking it up!

Also, you are SAPOSED to replace those nuts after removing them, according
to Dodge, however the dealers didn't even stock them, said they reuse the
old ones.....

 haven't had a problem with any comming lose so....

--
Tony.