Re: Can't get my "hub" nuts off. 88 dakota 4WD

From: KenCo (kenco.fish@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 14:31:58 EST

I looked at the manual, its a nightmare,

jack it high and use good jack stands.

best bet is to go get a Haynes manual as
theres many dumb pics you may need to look
at if you've never taken this type apart.

basicly you have to remove
wheel hubs,
outer joints,
inner axles,
the C-clips on inner axles may need 2 people to
force axles in and get clips off because of age.
have a bigger hammer ready ;)

then you can get to all the other good stuff in
the center to get at oil pan!

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold, 401-781-9642

make a no-cost donation to save the rain forrests here http://rainforest.care2.com/welcome?w=981743017

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.