Re: Can't get my "hub" nuts off. 88 dakota 4WD

From: joe@dokes.com
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 15:54:02 EST

Thanks for confirming the worst. Im going to play it smart and take
some pics with the digital cam during the procedure. It sure would
have payed off to have some reference pics of the timing chain job
that I did. When I went to put it back together the pics would have
saved alot of re assembly time.