Knoxville WAS: Richmond, VA... RARGH! (Long!)

From: Lora J. Knepper (DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 14:50:58 EST

Rich,

I just moved here to Knoxville about a month ago from Boston and outside of
the fact that right now I'm having a horrible time finding work, it's the
best decision I ever made. You have the best of both worlds being on the
edge of nowhere, and a city all in the same go. I'll not head back north
for anything :o)

~ lora