Re: Warning Stickers (thanx)

From: DYSmith (dysmith@peoplepc.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 16:51:17 EST

Thanx to all! Glad I didn't try to yank them off of there! Went to my
dealer's parts dept. the other day and asked what I could do to pep my 4.7
up a little. He told me the engine was too new and they didn't have anything
yet! Was he BS'ing me??
 thanx.....................dys (still got a lot of learnin' to do!)
2002 4.7 manual QC (5000 miles)