Re: Automatic car washers

From: Lora J. Knepper (DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 19:27:50 EST

Hmmm... I've not taken my Dak through an auto wash because I was concerned
for my lights and CB antenna (the antenna's magnetic though, so that's easy
enough to take off)... but in theory I guess I could have taken her through
the touchless rather than being outside in 33 degree weather in a coin-op
place to do it all by hand ;o)

~ lora
Lora J. Knepper
AIM: Rebel39SPT Email: lora@mydodgedakota.com
www.mydodgedakota.com
'Rebel' - 1998 Dakota Sport, RC, Deep Amethyst, 2WD, 3.9L V6
Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, Mopar Bed Rails and Light Bar, KC
OffRoad Lights, Drop-In Liner, Custom Decals, Tinted Rear Window
Kenwood 10-CD Changer, CB Radio