Re: NEW DML INFO

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 20:21:39 EST

In a message dated 3/13/02 7:24:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jon@dakota-truck.net writes:

<< Hello all,

   As you may have noticed, the DML went down over the weekend, then came
 back (unless you have an AOL account in which case it was still down),
 then went down again.

   The techs at buffnet were very helpful, but seemed to run out of
 ideas. So, I decided to bite the bullet and move it to dakota-truck.net.
 It remains to be seen as far as how the server will be able to deal with
 the volume. >>

Jon, I know how it is. The DiRT list kept getting choked off and Andi Vogt,
the list admin, ended up moving it to xmission.com, which seems to be working
out better. Thanks for all your hard work.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com