Re: RE: Bed Liner...

From: KenCo (kenco.fish@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 13:23:31 EST

"Marc W. Grobe" wrote:

> The two leaders in this market are Rhino and Line-X. Both bedliners are
> very good in their own right, but do differ. Rhino has a softer compound
> than Line-X does. So if you want a bedliner that will do it's best to stop
> from letting things slide around in the back of your truck, then you should
> choose Rhino. On the other hand if you value durability over skid-proof,
> then you should look at Line-X.

why not Line-X the whole bed then drop a custom rubber mat in?
the mats are only $75 or so.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold, 401-781-9642

make a no-cost donation to save the rain forrests here http://rainforest.care2.com/welcome?w=981743017

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.