RE: Bed Liner...

From: Marc W. Grobe (MGrobe@leghorncomputing.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 12:37:39 EST

The two leaders in this market are Rhino and Line-X. Both bedliners are
very good in their own right, but do differ. Rhino has a softer compound
than Line-X does. So if you want a bedliner that will do it's best to stop
from letting things slide around in the back of your truck, then you should
choose Rhino. On the other hand if you value durability over skid-proof,
then you should look at Line-X.

I have my 2000 Dakota's bed lined in Line-X along with my custom-fabbed rear
bumper. It will also be going on my "still in construction" front bumper.
I also have Line-X on the outside/inside of my '98 Jeep Cherokee and on it's
bumpers and rock rails. Overall I have been very impressed with it.

My .02's.

-Marc-
Villa Park, IL