Re: Question related to custom Air intake.

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 21:36:58 EST

I grabbed it and ripped it right out of my '99. I am getting slightly more
water/mud in the engine compartment upon splashdown in Jon's mudpit, but
it's not too bad. The filter was slightly damp after my runs last summer,
but I didn't have any problems as a result. If any water got inside, it
didn't get very far - my intake tube has a down slope towards the filter.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com