Re: Intermediate shaft?

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 20:47:50 EST

Andy

Mine has very little play in it, so maybe I shouldn't worry too much. But
the play is not in the U-joint, it's right where it connects into the P/S
pump. Were talking less than 1/64th of an inch play. I remember reading
about the person that took his shaft out and put it back in (mind out of the
gutters guys) and it supposedly fixed it but looking at mine, how the hell
do you take this shaft out?

Thanks
Jay