Re: Re: CB radio question

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 23:07:58 EST

My grandpap gave me one of Radio Shack's top end CB's that he used to have in his boat before he got a marine radio. Its sitting in a box until I can find a place to mount it too :)

I saw a Dak at Walmart tonight (genII) with a CB, and it was mounted on the dash underneath the ash tray. I have a 5-speed though, so it's rather awkward to change channels or make adjustments.

I want a clean intallation, as clean as my stereo, so I'm being picky. I'm starting to think an overhead console that attached where the visors mount would be the best way to go.

Mike S.
1993 V6 5 speed ext. cab
www.geocities.com/geek_farm