Re: CB radio question

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 22:49:25 EST

Funny you should ask...
I am installing my radio Saturday, as I've had my 92 for only 2 months.
I have a rather large and heavy radio, a Cobra 148 GTL ST, so mounting on
the ceiling from one of those shelves you intall via the visor mounts is out
of the question for me.
So, I have a hump mount with built in external speaker which will work just
fine.
One of those may fit behind or in front of your shifter. Mine's an auto, so
I have no way to find out.

Now to talk my son out of that adjustable 450 w foot warmer....

Jon
STL MO