Re: Re: Re: Favorite Rims - Eagle

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 23:30:27 EST

ANY billet wheels have a reduced load capacity, they are made for show not
work. With the potholes in the Detroit area, I decided to go with
cast-aluminum instead.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@comcast.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~Supercharged 360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)