Re: Intermediate shaft?

From: Tony Troidl (ttroidl@bluefrognet.net)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 23:24:40 EST

 The Ujoints DO wear badly,
 I've replaced that twice, 1st one I replaced with one from a wrecked '98,
but I just had to replace again and opted to buy NEW from Dodge hoping for a
better designed unit, they have replaced with MANY new part #'s so.... Time
will tell!

 Cost is $200 (less with discount) from Dodge.
 Before you try to remove it...
 REMEMBER TO UNHOOK BATTERY AND TURN ON KEY, or you risk setting off your
AIR BAG!!!!

Tony.