I Picked Up My New Truck

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 11:06:20 EST

I just got back from the dealer. I am officially back in the land of truck
owners! And in the 1.5 mile ride back to my office, I remembered why I love
the stick shift.

Everything seems to be in order except they put the front license plate
holder on, which I asked them not to. So they are ordering me a new front
air dam to replace the one with holes in it. They love me already. :)

It does sound kind of wimpy though. The MBRP catback is going on Monday.

Bill White

'02 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, 4.7, 5 speed, 3.92's