Re: I Picked Up My New Truck

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 18:33:56 EST

Ii dont use the factory plate mount at all, What I do is i just mount the
license plate by using the lwr holes of the plate to the upper holes on the
Dam, and then I mark for two 3/16" holes, Drill holes on license plate to
run a zip tie through and around the center point of the Dam, and walla
looks great and Less chance of rocks, etc getting into the radiator fins.
Does two jobs for me. Do you know what I mean ?