Re: Intermediate shaft?

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 15:17:16 EST

I had my first shaft replaced based on the Ram TSB. I pointed out to the
service manager that the problem I was having was exactly what was described
in the Ram TSB. He read it, and agreed to replace the shaft. This was in
January '98. Some time in 2000, I took it back for the same problem and by
that time the TSB was though I'm not sure when it was released.

Good luck finding a resonably priced part!

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html