Foglights que.

From: AlexReed (alexreed@charter.net)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 15:57:59 EST

Hey guys,

I've got a question for all the electrical guys. I have the stock
foglights and they have now stopped working. Both dont respond at all.
Now, you should know that I did install some Hella 500's with thier
wiring pack, relays and all thruough the dist. box with the pos. in with
the lights' fuse. I tried bulbs but that didnt work, besides what are
the odds both go at the same time right. Anyhow, I tried using a test
light and get power at the connector, the thingy the bulb goes in. I've
tried it a few times with different results. Do I have a short
somewhere? If so, where should I look? Oh, the hella's work and the
headlights, and all other lights work fine. Thanks for any help in
advance.

Xander