Re: normal steering noise?

From: Vic (ib4x4@satx.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 17:24:59 EST

Steve,

Thanks for the reply. This sounds just like my truck. It's a little scary
when I hit a series of small bumps while I'm slowing down, almost feals like
the front end is out of control. Let me know if you find that the ball
joints are causing your problem.
As soon as my schedule allows, I'll take the truck in to get it looked at.