RE: OT - Sunday's Cup Race

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 13:27:56 EST

Hey Bill!

Excellent point! Here's another thing to ponder....if Buckshot Jones (also
in a Dodge) hadn't have gotten loose in turn 2 trying to stay on the lead
lap, we might not have had a Dodge winner. Tony was looking very strong. Or,
looking even further back at Steve Park (Welcome Back Steve!!) with his
Chebby was huge at the beginning.

It's a fun sport to watch! I also drive the simulator, Nascar4 from Papyrus.
What a blast as we are driving the same schedule as the WC. It's really fun
to experience the tracks then watch them attack it.

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 38,200mi!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU