Re: CB Radio Question

From: J. Courtenay Brandon (jcbrandon@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 14:17:59 EST

JP (the other one) wrote:

"I just installed a Cobra 75 WX ST...I still don't
have a good place to hang the mic..difficult
to find a location that does not interfere with
controls, allows easy view of display on mic and does
not damage dash with screw holes..."

I like the Cobra 75 WX ST too. I got a steel
microphone hanger from Firestik:
http://firestik.com/Catalog/MH-20.htm

I hang the radio from the cigarette lighter most of
the time. If I want it closer at hand and more at eye
level, I just hang it from the rearview mirror.

-J.