Re: Re: CB Radio Question

From: Corey Betka (betka@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 08:48:07 EST

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002, J. Courtenay Brandon wrote:

> JP (the other one) wrote:
>
> "I just installed a Cobra 75 WX ST...I still don't
> have a good place to hang the mic..difficult
> to find a location that does not interfere with
> controls, allows easy view of display on mic and does
> not damage dash with screw holes..."
>
> I like the Cobra 75 WX ST too. I got a steel
> microphone hanger from Firestik:
> http://firestik.com/Catalog/MH-20.htm
>
> I hang the radio from the cigarette lighter most of
> the time. If I want it closer at hand and more at eye
> level, I just hang it from the rearview mirror.

        Where did you guys get the antenna wire into the cab? I
haven't had time to crawl under the truck yet, but a head start would
be great. Now I just need to get something better than my refurb
uniden scanner.

Thanks,
Corey Betka
'01 4.7l 4x4 CC Forest Green w/dumbo ears
'02 5.7l Camaro Z28 (the wifes)
http://www.uiuc.edu/~betka/