RE: Re: Favorite Rims

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 20:06:16 EST

I personally like these a little better :)
http://www.americanracing.com/wheels/details.asp?wheelid=31&name=Thruster&ty
pe=2-piece%20alloy,%20polished&picture=Thruster

if that link doesn't work then go to www.americanracing.com then go to
there wheels section and then tuck/Suva's then 4th page then the thruster
wheels...NOW THOSE ARE NICE!!! :)

sorry I kinda like the old style...

Tim Althoff
99 RC Dak w/ V6 5-speed