Suncoast Creations Ram Air Hood Group Buy

From: stcr (stcr@lvcm.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 02:05:28 EST

I am starting a group buy for the Suncoast Creations Ram Air Hood for
1997-2002 Dodge Dakotas and Durangos.

Pictures of the hood can be seen at the following URL:

http://www.suncoastcreations.com/2001/hoods_truck_97-up_dakota_hood.htm

I will be posting additional pictures on my website later this evening
when I add the new group buy link.

TonyC from the RTML/DML (the guy who bought Charles Smith's truck) has
visited their factory and said the quality and looks of the hood is
excellent in person.

Here is the pricing that's been offered with the group buy. Shipping is
NOT included with this price. Suncoast's shipping prices can be seen at
this URL:
http://www.suncoastcreations.com/2001/general_shipping_costs.htm

Retail Price on these hoods is $695

Group Buy Cost: $521.25 each
ADD $100 to have the cowls prepped for heat extraction by the manufacturer.
SUBTRACT $40 if you have an aftermarket K&N kit and do not require the
drop-in filter/tube for factory air boxes.

At this point in time I already have 6 completely confirmed orders with
a minimum 10 qty for this price, lots of people already expressing a
serious interest.
This price is potentially $218 off of retail.

Contact me at SinCityRT@dakota-durango.com if you are interested in this
group buy for more details.

Steve Feiler
http://www.dakota-durango.com