Re: How Bad Do You Have it?

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 14:08:07 EST

JP, sounds like the same symptoms I have. As soon
as you feel the "Fever" coming on, hide the tools and
the checkbook! Don't forget to turn off that computer.

On second thought, that could be dangerous! :-o

George

BTW, That's a great idea for email sounds effects!

JP" <goodwrnch03@suscom.net wrote:
I have it so bad that everytime I start my computer you hear a winston cup
car reving in the pit and peeling of to get back in the race and when I get
a new email you here the sound of the winston cars speeding by as if you
were at the race. Thats bad.