Gas Mileage

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 12:11:27 EST

I just put gas in the Dak for the first time. I picked it up with a full
tank from the dealer and 3 miles on the odomoter. I just filled it with 156
miles on the odomoter, 95% city driving. According to the computer, I got
12.6 mpg.

However, I just put 11.2 gallons of gas in it. If I do the math, 156 miles
by 11.2 gallons of gas means I actually got 13.9 mpg. We'll see how I do
from here. I'm going to try and keep track of my mileage.

Bill White - www.moparforme.com
'02 Quad Cab 4x4, SLT+, 4.7, 5 speed, 3.92's, Airaid, MBRP Super Single
Exhaust