Re: Spark Plugs; Questions and Comments

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 20:18:59 EST

> I think the champion truck plugs
TRUCK PLUGS????
Forgive me, but are you saying a spark plug works differently in a truck
compared to a car?
No offense intended, but it's like "truck oil" and "m/c oil". Tests show the
m/c oil has FEWER or the same additves as regular old oil.
Rotella, Delo, etc excepted. I'm talking about the Quaker State (Pennzoil)
"4x4 formula".

Oils have been a big subject in Motorcycle Consumer News, so they did an oil
analysis. Motorcycle specific oils, for the most part are "snake oil". I'm
thinking "truck oil" and "truck plugs" are the same.
As always, YMMV (your mileage may vary).

Jon
STL MO